The course covers four major sessions of learning:
- The general principles of financial reporting, underscoring the critical role of the analysis of financial reports in investment decision making
- The three major financial statements: the income statement, the balance sheet, and the cash flow statement.
- How to examine financial reporting for specific categories of assets and liabilities ?
- How to discusses financial reporting quality and shows the application of financial statement analysis to debt and equity investments.
The course is composed of 36 hours divided in 18 sessions of 2 hours.
- Enseignant: Pascal Alphonse